Law enforcement professionals serving as criminal investigators in Hawaii rely on surveillance and investigative training to safely and effectively conduct field operations. Many careers that take a proactive investigative approach to fighting crime involve a selective recruiting process that requires a college degree. Both online schools and campus-based colleges in Hawaii offer relevant degrees in criminal justice, law, forensic science, crime scene investigations, and more.
- Grand Canyon University - B.S. in Justice Studies and M.S. in Criminal Justice
- SNHU - A.S. in Criminal Justice, B.S. in Criminal Justice - Criminology, and M.S. in Criminal Justice
- Liberty University - Online Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Strayer University - Bachelors of Science Degree in Criminal Justice
- Saint Joseph's University - Online Master of Science in Criminal Justice
- Utica College - BS and MS Degrees in Cyber Intelligence, Cybercrime Instigations, Monitoring and Surveillance, Fraud and Financial Crime Investigation, Criminal Intelligence Analysis, and more.